Athletics Australia (AA) is responsible for managing the process of IPC Licensing.
Who needs an IPC License:
1. An athlete attending international classification.
2. An athlete intending on competing internationally*
3. An athlete wishing to have their results recognised on the WPA rankings list*
*In most circumstances only athletes with a current international classification are eligible
Any NEW athlete seeking an IPC Licence for 2019 must complete the following steps:
- Send copies of the below via email to email@example.com
- Signed IPC Eligibility Form (click button below for PDF form)
- Copy of passport photo page
- Recent head shot photo
- Completed Medical Diagnostics Form and supporting medical documents (PI & VI) or TSAL Form (II) as per the International Classification instructions.
2. Make a $30 licensing fee payment via bank transfer to Athletics Australia (please confirm account details when contacting AA)
IPC Eligibility Agreement Form - 2017 (Ver 2)
Once all of the above steps are complete, the athlete's licence will be processed.
Any athlete seeking to RENEW their IPC License for 2019 must complete the following step:
1. Make a $30 licensing fee payment via bank transfer to Athletics Australia (please confirm account details when contacting AA).