The aims of the Para-athletics Junior High Performance Program are:
1. To build identified para-athletes knowledge and understanding of the behaviors and commitment required to be an elite para-athlete.
2. To provide an elite pathway opportunity promoting behaviors in the daily training environment that aids and enhances elite performance.
3. To set up a network of support around identified para-athletes to assist in the transition from junior to senior para-athletics.
4. To place junior para-athletes on the 2020 Paralympic Games & 2019 WPA Championships teams.
5. To develop personal coaches’ knowledge and understanding of an Elite Para-athletes training, pathway and daily training environment.
Please click on the button below to find the Para-athletics Junior High Performance Framework: